Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Welcome to My Blog

Yes, i have finally decided to come in to the 21st century. Being an Alternative and Natural Health doctor does not always coincide with being up to date on the latest innovations and technology in computers. I usually use the internet and microsoft word like a pro and leave the other mundane issues such as how the computer actually works and what to do if anything goes wrong to people with actual intellect and brains. All that being said, you are privy to my first post to my blog which will be regularly updated with information that i have gleaned from years in practice, lots of reading and clinical application. I hope that you will read regularly, come back often and send this blog address to any and all of your friends that are looking for ways to improve their health. I think you will find it informative and hopefully insightful. I have had patients that I consult with from different parts of the country ask me for more information regarding what I do. I thought this would be a good forum for those people to refer to from a distance.

5 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Steve!

This could not have come at a better time. I am SO looking forward to reading your blog, learning new things, and finding my way to optimun health (again!).

*High five* May everyone be happy and well.

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane,

So nice to meet a virgin! Glad you're looking!

Hugs,
Melissa

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Doc! Great stuff! Looking forward to making this a part of my regular reading!

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to some great reading and learning!

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home