Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cervical Cancer and HPV

What is interesting in this article and the related statistics is that nowhere does it mention what portion of the 25 percent of women that have the HPV virus actually developed cervical cancer. There is just this loose supposition that some of these HPV cases "could" develop into cervical cancer. How about some statistics on what percentage actually do before we legislate vaccinating nine year old girls with a powerful pharmaceutical. Remember HPV also causes plantar warts and numerous cases of non cancerous and benign cervical dysplasia.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should have asked my OBGyn doctor yesterday about his thoughts on this.
This is very disturbing to me and I do not want my little girl be subjected to this nonsense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home