Sunday, June 08, 2008

Never Quitting.... On Anything

I know this is not quite health related and I have not posted in a while but this really caught my attention. I am not even a J.K. Rowling fan although I am reading the Harry Potter series as a bedtime story these days. I just thought her two points in this link about failure and imagination would be beneficial to anyone whether going through a health challenge or a severe life trial of some other sort. I hope you will find this encouraging and inspirational as I did.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This speech is one of the most moving , honest, and most authentic speeches I have heard in a long time. I am so glad you shared this with your readers. I will share this with folks as well. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home