Thursday, October 26, 2006

For What Purpose ?

I was asking myself as I read this study..... For What purpose ?

I could have told you that teenage bodies are better able to handle just about any type of stressor you want to name. They handle health challenges, alcohol, drugs etc better than their comparatively degenerate adult parents. So what is the purpose of the study ? Should this make us feel better about increasing drug and alcohol problems among our school age children. How about a study that tries to figure out the most effective way to curb young adult drug/alcohol use and suicide. Now that would be an interesting study.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of the subject here but I could not find a "ask a question" link.

What are the benefits of drinking chlorophill?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home