Friday, June 30, 2006

Could there be a causal link between severe stressors and cancer ?

This article directly correlates severe stressors and/or survivors guilt (emotional issues of survival). I regularly see in my office this same evidence but on a much less severe scale. Patients who are often times more stressed or who interpret their life as being more stressful will tend to have more problems of a chronic nature and seemingly not responsive to traditional and natural treatments. When I get these patients to consider doing N.E.T. work we often times begin the process of healing for these people. Often times processing and removing the emotional charge related to a severely stressful life event can free the body up to heal itself or stay healthy as the case may be.

Hope everyone has a great fourth of July.

Steve

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about this article that you've linked for the last couple of days. It speaks specifically about Holocost survivors and cancer. I wonder though if it may just be others as well that have witnessed this sort of atrocity, have been in some way a part of it or had family/friends that were a part of it. I only wonder because I've know older generation Germans that have all died from cancer of some sort.
I've had to stop and think and I made a list and the ones I knew I checked off with cancer. I don't know but I wonder if guilt, shame, regrets and so on could also be a factor. Just thinking.
vj

 
At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.phonenumber9.info/South-carolina-retirement-community-golf-retirement-401k.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home