Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just Say No to the Flu Shot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many times my patients wonder what my opinion is about certain things. One thing that comes up most often this time of year is opinions on the flu shot. I will, without giving you my words tell you my opinion in links, please read them below.

1. NO
2. NO
3. NO
4. NO

and again I say

5. NO

alright i couldn't resist number five. while studies and reports are out saying this years flu shot and last years flu shot were bogus and ineffective we have some in the medical community telling us to get ours early. Go Figure :)

4 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Cluthier,

you are awesome!! I love it love it love it that you have a passion for achieving great health by natural means and by educating all of us who wish to be educated. Your labor (at least in our family) is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the great links to target news, I think the site is extraordinary. By the way I do not give my kids the flu shot !!

Ana

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger compassion? said...

I totally agree. I have and always will be old school. We fought off colds and flu's without injections before and I refuse to buy into the hype we need them now just because the news stations tell us too.
Watch and see, ten years down the line they will discover some wierd disease or health problem caused by one of these so called flu shots.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Thank you...this mania over the flu and the vaccines is just propaganda for the vaccine makers. The vaccine is not safe in all cases and there is no guarantee that it will prevent you from getting the flu (and, just look what it did to this poor woman):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3xgV11ZSAg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home