Friday, March 03, 2006

Excitement over new training

I will be attending a seminar in Las Vegas in early April. This seminar is created and taught by Randall Frank, son of Victor Frank, who began TBM (Total Body Modification). Randall, whom I spoke with on the phone yesterday appears to be as intellectually advanced as his Dad. He has taken his Dad's work and built a layer of advancement upon it. This technique, on report from practitioners and other patients is extremely effective for all complex health conditions (especially environmental sensitivities and fibromyalgia but not limited to those). It is based on the idea that the computer system of our body can often become attacked with a virus and that we need programs or antidote scripts that will restore the body to health and balance and fix the "glitches" so to speak.

Very cutting edge and already showing unbelievable results in patient treatment. I am really, really really looking forward to learning this technique and the thinking and rationale behind application of it. Stay tuned for more information once I return. Now that I have my website finished stop by and have a look, I think you will like it.


Have a great weekend !

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds really interesting and so glad you are keeping up with cutting edge holistic medicine.
vj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home