Saturday, October 28, 2006

Childhood Sexual Abuse

As a Chiropractic Physician who operates in the health care arena I see repeatedly in my female patient's histories the litany of patriarchal sexual abuse during childhood. If you are one of my patient's with this history, related to a woman or girl with this history or just a casual reader I hope you will take the time to click on this title and read this post. It is one of the best short descriptions of how one can view and contextualize this evil in one's life.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Anchores did a fine job posting on this subject. It explained to me why her relationship with God sounds so sweet, dear and close. I thought I recognized something in that!

This subject is one that one would like to forget but somehow it will always be a part of ones life.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recently in a group setting, the speaker asked, "how many in here experienced sexual abuse during your childhood?". It was shocking to see that over half the room raised their hands. It is far more prevelant
then one would realize. It is sobering, particulary when raising children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home