Thursday, November 30, 2006

Chemotherapy and Brain and Neuro Cell Damage

We already know that chemotherapy does nothing to cure cancer but at best prolongs life. You can see a previous post on my blog about this. Now we are seeing that chemotherapy damages brain cells and neurons. You would think we would start heavily investigating non pharmaceutical approaches to healing cancer since the current paradigm is not working. Is it possible that the economics of this change would be too damaging to the Big Pharma/medical profession links. Me thinks so.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This book is fascinating: http://www.amazon.com/End-Cancer-April-Kirkendoll/dp/0966778413/sr=11-1/qid=1164947527/ref=sr_11_1/102-9331637-4386502

If I am ever diagnosed with cancer, that's the route I'm going. And if I ever win the lottery, I'll be financing human trials. No one else will do it, drug companies in particular, because it won't make them any money. Sigh.

jmh

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a hard call. I know a number of people that are cancer free from the cemo therapy they've taken.
I know many that get so sick and give up on it and simply die. It is tough!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home