Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Red Wine Does The Heart Good

Alright, you can uncork the bottle again. It looks like red wine is good for us again. Its hard to know if I should drink or not drink. I have started and stopped so many times because of research. I have decided this time I am going to pick my red wine and stick with it regardless of what researchers say. This study makes sense to me and Mediterranean decent individuals have been drinking for years and living a long time. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it the best heart protecting red wines appear to be in the south of France.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could be a refined wine drinker. Unfortunately, a half a glass of it will give me a headache, my arms and legs feel weak and it makes me feel horrible all over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home