Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Please start evaluating how your emotions effect your health

I think this story is a case in point in how emotions can affect health. I read this story in wonderment at how a formerly healthy executive with the world at his feet could in a few short years go to ill enough health to have a heart attack and die. I don't believe his nutritional status changed that much during the last few years during the Enron debacle. Structurally he still looked to be in great shape. Emotionally I believed him to be a wreck of a man. Now me saying this does not mean I am letting him off the hook for wrongdoing. All I want you to focus on is the fact that this man (largely of his own doing) had his heart broken (emotionally) and his life and future tarnished and largely ruined. Do I think devastating emotional stressors unresolved can cause health crisis of the heart attack variety. SURE DO. Please start looking at your own health pattern and look for emotional triggers to your health complaints. You might just be surprised.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spoke with a lady the other day who had all kinds of physical problems and was on all kinds of meds. She started to look at the emotional side of her life through NET and other things and told me she is utterly amazed how well she is doing now. She no longer battles her physical problems and is no longer on any meds. Amazing!
I've so often noticed links as well between my health and my emotional state...especially as it relates to migrane headaches.
Thanks for this post!
vj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home