Sunday, July 09, 2006

Universal Consciousness and Pandemic/Epidemics

The Quantum Physicists among us will sometimes talk about universal consciousness as it relates to pandemics/epidemics. The idea behind universal consciousness, as I understand it, is that we are all connected by a stream of energy/thought. This life/energy stream is accessible to all living beings in the morphic field that exists in our universe and beyond. The proof for this universal consciousness is supported by many experiences. One support would be the ideas for inventions and the fact that if you have just devised a new invention it is said that there are already seven other people in the world that have the same idea. The person that gets credit is the first to patent and get it to market.

The bubonic plague in England was catastrophic, but many quantum physics studiers believe that the reason it was even more devastating in human life toll was because of the immense societal fear that was transmitted in consciousness. The belief was that everyone in society was fearing this so severely that it created weakened immune systems and the ability of the body to fight of this virus was destroyed. I will let you read Rupert Sheldrake and David Bohm on your own. I warn you ahead of time that the reading is not light but it is definitely brain expanding. What I would like you to think about is this idea related to Bird Flu.

If you will notice the media can't seem to let this one go. Every time there is one case in the world its back in the news with all the material telling us that it is fatal in some god awful percentage of people that contract it. They (the media) continue to stir up more and more fear about this travesty crossing the ocean and entering the US population. While there is no support for this, a large part of the US population now fears an epidemic of Bird Flu that will eventually devastate our country.

The question for you: Does this fear and negative thinking bring about a shift in universal consciousness that allows the immune system to break down in just the right way so that it is susceptible to the Bird Flu. I will let you answer the question, but If you read quantum physics writings first I will tell you the answer is yes. So whether you agree or not with the physicists, for my sake, can you just think positively and strongly that your immune system and the immune systems of your friends, family, church and neighbors will hold strong. You will start to shift the balance of the universal consciousness on this subject in a more evolved direction.

Thank you

4 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great post, great link and fun stuff to think about. Thanks for posting this! I printed out the various articles so I can take my time and think about it.
vj

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger jess said...

I am not at all concerned about the bird flu. Hopefully I help out the universal consciousness.... =)

jess clark

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger jess said...

oh, and I think it's very cool you guys have blogs. I will become a blog stalker now.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I hope I'm not considered a "blog stalker" since I'm most of the time the only one who comments on both sites. If you think I am, let me know and I will stop "IMMEDIATLEY"!!!!:-(
VJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home