Saturday, December 23, 2006

Acknowledging the Emotional Part of Low Back Pain

This article is great. We now have some in the medical community starting to comment on the fact that low back pain and dysfunction can be partly stress/psychological/emotional. I think this is a good start. Of course they like to try to make it an either or type of thing. It is multifactorial as is our physiology. After you read this article go look at this web site www.netmindbody.com. This is the technique that I use to treat the emotional component of body pain or physiologic dysfunction

I will not be posting until January 1st. I am taking a break from the computer and doing some year end evaluation and planning during the next week.

Have A Great Holiday Season With Friends and Family

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this article since it seems that so many people suffer from low back pain. Great information with the link. The NET is a good place to start if people are open to that. It has helped me with horrible migranes and shoulder pains among other things. Great post!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Dr. Steve said...

Thanks for the comment. I find NET to be an extremely powerful technique personally also

 

Post a Comment

<< Home