Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Mediterranean Diet Healthiest For Your Brain

Hold the presses! Amazing news! can it be true? I heard on the news today that yet another study, published in a neurological journal in October 2006. shows that the Mediterranean Diet is the healthiest diet. And that the Mediterranean Diet is particularly healthy for your brain.

Get the book the Low Fat Lies so you will understand why the current medical approach of destroying all consumption of good fat is making everything worse.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just put this book in my Amazon wish list. God knows I can use all the help I can get to keep my brain healthy! :-)

Thanks for this post!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a book that I found at the BOOKSTOP and I am very intrigued by it. I think you as a doctor would also find it of great value.

"Twelve lessons in the Astro-Biochemic System of Body Building" - Inez Eudora Perry
Co-Author and successor to Dr. George W. Carey.

I paid $18.50 at the store but noticed it is over $30 on Amazon. I don't know why that is. If you can't find it, post it here and I'll mail it to you once I'm done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home