Tuesday, January 02, 2007

So Many Conditions So Little Time

This article is great because it describes a serious problem in the medical community currently. The problem is two fold.

1. Everything that happens in the human condition is now being diagnosed as a condition.
For example; When I eat spicy food doctor, my stomach burns and aches for hours and I poop out all the stuff i just ate in minutes. No diagnosis is needed here. Stop eating raw jalapenos, hunan peppers and Tabasco sauce.

2. For every new diagnosis we are given, we need another medication to save us from ourselves. What is happening now is that we are medicating ourselves for just living normal life. Sad but true.

Anyway read this article and enjoy

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this article. I printed this out since I think this is such a huge issue these days.

Side affects has always been number one on my list. I am alarmed just how many people we know are diagnosed with all sorts of things and that they take medication for. When I asked them if they have any side affects their response usually is, "not yet".

What did people do in the olden days? How in the world did they survive and function?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home