Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Negative News on Soy

I have long felt that all the soy and protein replacement uses of it will have a damaging effect on women and men. This article shows some of the great concerns I have. Now you can't say that I never agree with the mainstream medical and health media. In my opinion soy products should only be used, if they are used at all, by women who are premenopausal and having estrogen deficient symptoms. Otherwise feminizing our your boys and girls and adult men is probably not a great idea. I personally don't want to see more feminization than we are already have with young school age boys. The current appearances and body shapes are alarming enough.

Remember NONE of what is written above is intended to diagnose or treat any disease etcs etcs etc. Contact your health care provider who may or may not know what you are even talking about

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very good link and I just printed it out since I know a number of people who preach "soy". Thanks for the information. As always, very helpful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home